Our logo, print ready images and talking points.
With prior consent from owner Ali Sabbah you may use the assets below to promote Mazza.
Please note: these images and logos are copyrighted and may only be used with permission.
Mazza Logo & Logo Guide
|Download Logo PDF||Download Logo Guide PDF|
Click an image to download full size for printing. Model releases on file for people in the pictures.
Facts About Mazza
- Salt Lake Magazine - Best Middle Eastern - 2001 - 2007
- Salt Lake Magazine - Best Middle Eastern - Hall of Fame 2008
- City Weekly - Best Middle Eastern 2001–2010
- America's Top Restaurants - Zagat 2009
- 15th & 15th location opened - 2000 March
- 9th & 9th location opened - March 2007
- Other facts:
- Both locations are open for lunch and dinner Monday – Saturday
- Gift Certificates Available
- Mazza has one of the largest selections of Middled Eastern Beer and Wine in the United States
- Mazza started out using paper plates—but evolved gradually to be an upscale restaurant.
- Ali's mother likes to work in the kitchen when she visits from Lebanon.
- All desserts are made in house by Mazza's amazing pastery chef—Jinan.
- Mazza has a great menu with vegetarian, vegan and glutton free dishes labeled.
- Ali brought in the inlaid wood decorations, fabrics and tiles from Lebanon.
Additional Images & Designs
Additional images and designs are available. Please contact Ali and he wll put you in contact with the correct person.